Pay Your Water Charges
Consumers with water connection from the respective board are responsible for paying water bill (tax) to the respective board. Water bill will be generated periodically by the board executive. Payment can be made either offline OR online i.e. via Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, etc.
- Applicant shall approach the CSC centre to pay the bill.
- Link for contact.
- Go to the respective centre.
- Submit the water bill at the respective counter along with charges. Authorities will verify and process the payment.
- User will be provided a receipt for the payment received and keep it safe for future reference.
- Applicant shall make the payment through the banks as recognised by the respective state water board.
- Post offices in various parts of India are authorized to collect payments for your water bill. Know your nearest post office through which you can pay your water bill.
- In rural, a common practice is to pay water bill at the Village Panchayat office or the ‘Sarpanch’ or a designated authority. Please get the information from the local water board office and make your payment.
- Mobile Wallets like Paytm, MobiKwik, Google pay, Phonepe etc comes with a feature that enables you to make water bill payment. Consumers first contact the local water board authority and get clarification on the approved wallet services and then pay.